Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Size to Reach USD 18.7 Billion by 2029
Global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market was estimated at around US$8.4 billion in 2021 and should grow to a 10.5% CAGR reach $18.7 billion by 2029.
Overall reduction in time to market for new drug investments, access to expensive technologies and greater flexibility are some of the advantages offered by biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies. Due to these factors, several large companies have outsourced their biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations. Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is popular with biopharmaceutical companies with limited in-house production capacity.
Pharmaceutical companies mainly focus on key skill areas and therefore do not prefer to take financial risks in case of formulating the final dose of drugs. This is expected to accelerate the growth of the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market over the forecast period, estimated to reach USD 18.7 billion by 2029.
Get a sample PDF report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2982
Key Market Segments Covered by Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Industry Research:
By type of platform:
- Based on mammals
- Microbial based
By product type:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant protein
- Growth factor
By type of application:
By type of therapeutic area:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Cardiovascular illnesses
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory disorders
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Ask the analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2982
The United States dominates the North American region with a total market share of 91.0% in 2021 and is expected to continue to experience strong growth throughout the forecast period.
Germany is expected to show a CAGR of more than 11.5% in the Europe biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market over the forecast period. In this region, the market for next-generation therapies is believed to be driven by biological treatment options versus the pharmaceutical option.
China holds 34.8% East Asia market share in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. The growth of the contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals market in the country is increasing as most of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies are focusing on capitalizing growth.
Asia-Pacific is attracting the attention of manufacturers for the production of organic products at a lower manufacturing cost. Emerging regions with higher profit margins are major hotspots for contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, globally.”
Key Takeaways from the Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Study
- Although microbial platforms are widely used for the production of pharmaceuticals, mammalian-based cell culture is expected to gain traction over the forecast period, due to increased efficiency and rising demand.
- In terms of product type, monoclonal antibodies currently hold a larger share of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, due to their superior efficacy as well as increasing adoption for the treatment of chronic diseases.
- North America is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, providing growth opportunities for market players.
- Commercial application of biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing is expected to contribute a higher share compared to clinical application by the end of 2029.
Buy this report now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2982
Main market players:
- Catalent Inc.
- Lonza Group AG
- Patheon NV (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.)
- Abzena Plc.
- Sandoz International GmbH (Novartis AG)
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies (FUJIFILM Holdings)
- Baxter Pharmaceutical Solutions LLC (Baxter Inc.)
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing (AbbVie Inc.)
- Samsung Biologics Co.Ltd.
- ProBioGen AG
- Pfizer Center Source Ltd (Pfizer Inc.)
- Biomeva GmbH
- Kbi Biopharma Inc
- Rentschler Biotechnology GmbH
- Ajinomoto Althea Inc. (Ajinomoto Co., Inc.)
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award for high customer score (4.9/5), we have partnered with global companies on their business transformation journey and helped them achieve their business ambitions. 80% of the Forbes 1000 largest companies are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Now enjoy flexible research subscriptions and access multiple research formats with downloadable data books, infographics, charts, an interactive data visualization playbook, and comprehensive reports via MarketNgageFuture Market Insights market intelligence engine. Register for a 7 day free trial!
future market outlook,
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs