SEMICON Taiwan 2022 Emphasizes Advanced Manufacturing, Heterogeneous Integration, Sustainability and Talents
Article by: SEMI Taiwan
SEMICON Taiwan 2022 will showcase the latest innovations and trends driving the growth of the microelectronics industry.
SEMICON Taiwan 2022 opens tomorrow as industry leaders and visionaries gather to discuss the latest innovations and trends driving growth in the microelectronics industry. The event, which will be held from September 14-16 at Nangang Exhibition Hall, Hall I (TaiNEX 1) in Taipei, will feature expert views on key semiconductor industry topics such as advanced manufacturing, smart manufacturing, heterogeneous integration, compound semiconductors, automotive chips. , sustainable manufacturing, semiconductor cybersecurity and workforce development. Registration is open.
The premier gathering of the advanced manufacturing supply chain in the region, SEMICON Taiwan 2022 will host more than 700 exhibitors from Taiwan and abroad in more than 2,400 booths, as well as the largest exhibition space of nearly 30 years of event history.
At the recent pre-expo press conference, industry leaders shared strategies for Taiwan’s growth and their outlook for the future of the semiconductor industry. Special guest speakers included:
【Download】 SoC Performance Optimization in Life with Embedded Analytics
- Ming-Hsin Kung, Minister of the National Development Council of Taiwan
- Tien Wu, CEO of Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) and Vice Chairman of the Board of SEMI International
- Doris Hsu, President and CEO of GlobalWafers Group and Board Member of SEMI International
- Donghui Lu, corporate vice president and director of Micron Taiwan
“Despite continuing global economic challenges, the semiconductor industry is poised for long-term growth, with the industry expected to reach $1 trillion by 2030,” said Terry Tsao, Global Chief Marketing Officer and president of SEMI Taiwan. “We are excited to welcome companies from across the semiconductor supply chain for the latest industry developments, trends and innovations as they explore new business partnerships and market opportunities and take on some of the most major global challenges.
Highlights of SEMICON Taiwan
SEMICON Taiwan 2022 focuses on critical themes, including the following.
• Advanced Manufacturing – The IC Forum brings together manufacturers, equipment and materials suppliers, and universities to help solve manufacturing challenges with innovative strategies and methodologies.
• Compound Semiconductors – To promote the development of Taiwan’s compound semiconductor industry, the Compound Semiconductor Pavilion offers a series of industry forums and meetings focusing on future industry trends and technologies.
• Semiconductor Cybersecurity – The Semiconductor Cybersecurity Pavilion showcases new SEMI standards that establish security requirements for manufacturing microelectronics products.
• Smart Manufacturing – The Smart Manufacturing Expo Taiwan brings together smart manufacturing solution providers, including software and hardware vendors and system integrators, to explore innovations aimed at optimizing manufacturing processes while improving capacity and efficiency. production yield.
• Semiconductor Sustainability – The Semiconductor Sustainability Summit focuses on critical themes including green technology for zero waste, lower carbon emissions and sustainable innovation.
• Heterogeneous Integration – The Global Heterogeneous Integration Summit 2022 addresses key topics such as digital transformation and 3D heterogeneous integration trends and energy-efficient high-performance computing (HPC).
• Automotive Chips – The Global Auto Chips Executive Summit brings together leaders from the microelectronics and automotive industries to discuss opportunities for collaboration and ways to accelerate the development of automotive chips.
• Workforce Development – The Workforce Development program connects students with companies across the semiconductor supply chain and includes educational programs such as talent, women in semiconductors (WiS), and diversity and inclusion seminars that offer insight into trends in workforce development and career planning.
The 22 international forums of SEMICON Taiwan 2022 will also cover topics such as:
• MEMS and sensors forum
• Forum on power and opto semiconductors
• Semiconductor Advanced Inspection and Metrology Forum
• Advanced testing forum
The Strategic Materials Conference Taiwan and FLEX Taiwan 2022 are concurrent with SEMICON Taiwan 2022.